Kays Landing is a gated deed-restricted community developed by Engle Homes consisting of approximately 141 single family homes.
It is located on the western edge of the city of Sanford in Seminole County, Florida.
About the community:
- Gated Community
- Approximately 141 Engle built single family homes
- Swimming Pool
- Tot lot playground
- Close to I-4 and Greenway(417)
- 2 miles to Seminole Town Center mall
- Excellent School District
- Quiet neighborhood
- Eagle Habitat
Below is the latest Kays Landing news:
· HOA Board of Directors Meeting Thursday, June 20th at 7:00pm – Sanford IHOP 111 South Oregon Avenue
· Emails sent to Homeowners from any email address other than firstname.lastname@example.org are not sent on behalf Kay’s Landing Homeowners Association Board of Directors nor Leland Management, i.e., petitions, surveys, etc…
|Contact a Board member|
If you wish to speak with a member of the Board you can find their address here.
If you wish to help make Kays Landing a better community, we are always looking for help. Get the volunteer form here.
|Lennox Condenser Coil Assembly problem|
There is a problem with certain model Lennox Condenser Coils, also known as a
Heat Exchanger. Lennox will replace them.
Read more here...
The HOA Handbook has been revised. Under "Prohibited Vehicles", section 4.3 on page 9, the term Commercial Vehicles has been added to clarify what constitutes a commercial vehicle.
Get your copy here.